Mission and Vision
Our Vision is health, hope, and dignity for all.
Our mission is to help people with mental illness lead quality lives by providing integrated treatment and services.
We fulfill our mission when individuals we serve:
- live in safe, affordable housing and homelessness is prevented.
- maintain their optimum physical and mental health.
- find employment or pursue education.
- have recreation and socializing opportunities.
- report a sense of satisfaction with their lives.
Our Values guide our actions every day as we work to achieve our vision and mission: Dignity. Authenticity. Courage. Collaboration. Stewardship.
Who We Serve
Guild serves individuals 16 years and older who live and cope with serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, and bipolar disorder. Many face other barriers to health, including medical conditions, isolation, chronic homelessness, unemployment, poverty, and substance use. More than 49 percent have a co-occurring disorder, which means they cope with a medical condition or substance use disorder in addition to mental illness.