Crisis Stabilization Services
Maureen’s House offers Crisis Stabilization Services in a safe, well-kept home in a South St. Paul neighborhood.
A Comfortable, Quiet Place to Go
If you are experiencing a crisis or other emergency situation and you have schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, or another psychiatric illness, you might need a place to go.
- Provided in a quiet, residential setting. Private and semi-private bedrooms are available.
- Accessible. Staff is available 24 hours a day.
- Focused on helping you restore stability, solve problems, and figure out what’s next.
Crisis Stabilization Services will help you:
- Meet your immediate needs for things like food, clothing, and medical care are addressed.
- Create a treatment and recovery plan based on your individual needs and goals.
- Stabilize symptoms through medication assistance: coordinating the medication management plan with prescribing physician, assuring access to psychiatric care, and helping to coordinate services with hospitals and other service providers.
- Make plans for the next steps including linking with other supports and improving skills / strengths needed to cope with crisis-induced stressors.
Getting Crisis Stabilization Services
Call us 24 hours a day at 612.267.5242. Access services anytime, day or night, if a room is available.
Our Crisis Stabilization Services are accredited by CARF.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.