Intensive Residential Treatment Services
Guild South offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) in a safe home-like environment where you can develop or enhance the stability of your mental health.
When You’re Wondering What’s Next
When you need intensive services to help you cope with and manage an illness like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, or another psychiatric illness or you leave the hospital after treatment for a psychiatric illness, you might wonder where you can go.
Intensive Residential Treatment Services are:
- Provided in two homes in a residential neighborhood in South St. Paul.
- Available. Staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Focused on helping you build the skills needed to move to a more independent living setting.
IRTS will help you:
- Create a treatment and recovery plan based on your individual needs and goals.
- Develop symptom management and coping skills.
- Understand and maintain an effective medication program.
- Build specific living skills like: budgeting, cooking/nutrition, using transportation, coping with stress, developing social skills, and managing and preventing crisis situations.
Talk with your Case Manager. Don’t have one? Talk with your hospital Social Worker or call Guild South directly at 651.455.6800.
Our Intensive Residential Treatment Services are accredited by CARF.
In 2017, 58 individuals were served.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.