Housing Access Resource Team (HART)
Helping You Find and Maintain Housing
When you’re experiencing long-term homelessness and other challenges, getting support to find and keep permanent, affordable housing can help you improve your overall health and achieve other goals you have in life.
The Housing Access Resource Team (HART) will help you:
- Identify your housing preferences as well as any barriers you may face in accessing housing
- Create a customized Housing Support Plan that reflects your goals
- Navigate and access systems and programs that impact your ability to get and keep housing (mental and physical health, basic needs, financial, community organizations, and natural supports)
- Search for a place to live: connect you with housing resources and landlords; assist with the application process, and with resources needed to move in
- Identify your strengths and develop skills needed to be a good tenant and neighbor
- Develop a Housing Crisis Prevention Plan to help you maintain stable housing
Getting Help from HART
Call 651.291.0067, and ask to speak with someone from our HART team. They will explain eligibility requirements.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.