Hospital to Home (H2H)
Break the Cycle of Homelessness
When you’re experiencing long-term homelessness and multiple, ongoing health conditions, getting help to find a permanent, affordable place to live can help you reach your goals. Through the Hospital to Home (H2H) initiative, our Delancey Street team will help you find a place to call home. And, we will partner with you to keep your home and get other services you may need to lead a healthy and more stable life.
Delancey Street is:
- Driven by you. We get to know you and tailor services to your individual desires and goals.
- Flexible. You don’t have to come to our office to get services. We come to you.
- Community-focused. We help you make connections in your community, so you can reach your goals.
- Creative. We partner with you to come up with solutions to everyday issues you may face.
- Team-based. Our team of specialists, including a Nurse and Employment Specialist, will help you meet your needs.
Hospital to Home will help you:
- Get off of the street and find and keep a permanent, affordable place to live.
- Access care for your physical and mental health needs without using emergency departments as your primary resource.
- Identify available resources to meet needs for food, clothing, and personal items.
- Explore and pursue work, school, or volunteer opportunities.
- Develop your own personal support system.
Call 651.291.0067, and ask to speak with someone about Hospital to Home. They will explain how to begin the coordinated entry process in the appropriate county.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.