A Place to Call Home
When you’ve had trouble finding and keeping a permanent, affordable place to live, moving to a place that offers support when you need it can really make a difference.
Delancey Apartments provides a safe environment where it’s easy to get information and assistance, so you can avoid homelessness again and work on other goals you have in your life.
Delancey Apartments are:
- Safe, clean, and nice.
- Convenient. Located on a bus line and near community resources in St. Paul.
- Supportive. On-site help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Living at Delancey Apartments will help you:
- Enhance your skills. Get help with things like managing your apartment, meal planning, and budgeting.
- Have a voice. Tenants have a say in how certain things run at Delancey Apartments.
- Access employment services. Find, get, and keep a job.
- Get health services. A nurse is even available on-site to help with medications and health concerns.
- Be part of a community of people working to achieve more stability in their lives.
- Stay safer than you might in other kinds of living arrangements.
- Recognize opportunities to create more health and stability in your life.
Moving to Delancey Street Apartments: Call 651.291.0067, and ask to speak with someone from Delancey Services. They will explain how to begin the coordinated entry process in the appropriate county.
11 individuals benefited from this housing in 2017.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.