Care coordination helps you access health services and resources. Developing a plan for your whole health – physical, mental, dental – are important steps in managing your long-term health. We partner with you to develop a personalized and integrated plan that helps you meet your goals and spend more time enjoying life.
A Coordinated Approach to Care
- Identify your health and wellness goals and develop a comprehensive plan of care
- Learn about your physical and mental health conditions and how to manage them
- Get regular preventive medical and dental care and medications you need for your health conditions
- Find and get needed social services and supports
- Have assurance that everyone involved in your care is “on the same page”
You can also get help with:
- Transportation to healthcare appointments
- Smoking cessation
- Gym membership and/or fitness programs
- Paperwork and navigating access to resources
Who is eligible for this Care Coordination?
Adults who receive Medical Assistance; have a disability; and, who are referred to Guild by their health plan. Care Coordination is included when you are enrolled in Special Needs Basic Care through Medicaid. There is no additional charge to you.
How do I get more information?
Call the Care Coordination line within Guild Incorporated at 651.925.8495.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.