Behavioral Health Home Services
Reach Your Health and Wellness Goals
Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Services focus on integration of primary care, mental health services, and social services and supports. Using a person-centered approach, a multi-disciplinary team supports individuals in reaching their health and wellness goals.
BHH Services provide six core services: comprehensive care management, care coordination, health and wellness promotion, transitional care, individual and family support, and referral to community and social support.
BHH Services will help you
- Learn healthy lifestyle habits
- Access and utilize preventive health care by helping you with appointments and following through with treatment
- Get consistent treatment of mental health and other health conditions (physical, substance use) by navigating the health care system and coordinating with other providers
- Gain knowledge of health conditions and treatments and ways you can manage conditions
- Access and use support systems to meet your wellness goals
The Goal is to help people reach their health and wellness goals related to physical health, mental health and substance use by supporting them in coordinating care and services.
The Multi-Disciplinary Team is made up of staff with varied backgrounds and diverse skill sets. Individuals work with multiple members of the
team to assure continuity of care and to create a holistic, coordinated plan of service that properly meets each person’s unique needs.
To be eligible for services, you must:
- have active Medical Assistance
- be an adult with a serious mental illness
- not receive duplicative services such as Targeted Case Management or Assertive Community Treatment
- have a current diagnostic assessment, or work with Guild staff to get one completed
Call 651-286-8605 to learn more about BHH Services.
Call 651-925-8490 with eligibility and access questions. Our Community Access team will respond to your call.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.