Behavioral Health Home Services
Behavioral Health Home Services provide you with a team, working alongside you, to create a customized plan based on your needs and preferences, so you can meet your goals.
Services Designed for You:
- Person-centered. Services are based on what’s important to you.
- Focused on Whole Health. Aspects like housing and employment are included.
- Right where you need them. You don’t have to go to an office or clinic.
Behavioral Health Home Services will help you:
- access resources for food and medications
- navigate the health care system and coordinate care with other providers
- get to doctor’s appointments and follow through with treatment
- better manage your health conditions including physical, mental, and substance use
- maintain or access housing and/or employment resources
- involve your family and friends in your care as you feel comfortable
Who is Eligible:
- have a diagnosed or potential mental illness;
- actively enrolled in Medical Assistance;
- not currently receiving Targeted Case Management or Assertive Community Treatment Services;
- and have a completed diagnostic assessment (within past year.) If individual does not have a current diagnostic assessment, Guild staff will complete one.
Getting Behavioral Health Home Services:
Call our Community Access Services at 651-925-8490. Or, use our simple online form to inquire about Behavioral Health Home services. We will respond to you within one business day.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.