Integrated Case Management
Integrated Case Management/Care Coordination services give you a partner to help create a single plan based on your individual needs and preferences, so you can meet your goals.
Services Designed for You
Receiving customized services can help you get what you want out of life when you have schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression or another psychiatric illness.
- Customized. Services are based on your preferences.
- Integrated. Things like housing and employment are included within services.
- Right where you need them. You don’t have to go to an office or clinic.
Case Management services will help you:
- Find and keep an affordable place to live.
- Notice and manage symptoms that get in your way.
- Address concerns and coordinate medical/dental care.
- Understand and maintain an effective medication plan.
- Access resources for work, school, or volunteer opportunities.
- Identify and maintain your own support network.
Getting Case Management Services
Talk with your hospital Social Worker or Care Manager. Don’t have one? Call us at 651.291.0067.
Our Integrated Case Management Services are accredited by CARF.
Free language assistance and interpreter services are available.
Guild Incorporated complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.