Innovations & Partnerships
Our mission is to help people with mental illness lead quality lives by providing integrated treatment and services. Our values – Dignity, Authenticity, Courage, Collaboration, and Stewardship – guide our actions as we pursue partnerships and innovations to fulfill our mission. Recent innovations and partnerships include:
- PARTNERSHIP: Guild Incorporated partnered with Livio Health Group in 2017 to advance integrated care. Learn more.
- LAUNCHED: Guild Incorporated launched Behavioral Health Home Services in 2016 as a first implementer in Minnesota. Learn more about the services.
- EXPANSION: Hospital to Home (H2H) is the partnership of many organizations including Guild and identifies efficient, cost effective ways for individuals with mental illness experiencing homelessness and chronic health conditions to get the care they need without relying on high-cost emergency room care.
- Emergency Department use by H2H participants decreased as indicated in Wilder Research’s latest report.
- Guild Incorporated expanded the initiative in 2017. Learn more.
- Hospital to Home was featured as a community initiative that’s working in the National Association of Counties Data-Driven Justice (DDJ) Playbook.
- Guild Incorporated’s Hospital to Home initiative was awarded funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in 2016
- LAUNCHED: Guild Incorporated launched Equilibrium (EQ) Youth Services in 2015 as one of only four providers in Minnesota.
- PARTNERSHIP: In partnership with Dakota County and Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Minnesota, Guild Incorporated developed the Housing Access Resource Team (HART) in 2016 as a pilot project to address housing access issues. As of 2017, the team is being funded through the Minnesota Housing Supports for Adults with Serious Mental Illness (HSASMI) grant. Learn more.
- INNOVATION: Guild Incorporated joined with four other local behavioral health organizations – Canvas, Mental Health Resources, Touchstone, and Resource – to form a new not-for-profit organization, Minnesota Community Healthcare Network (MCHN), aimed at improving care for individuals with complex health problems. Learn more.
- EFFICIENCY: A partner since 2012, Genoa Healthcare opened a full-service pharmacy right in our St. Paul Area Offices in late 2013, creating enhanced effectiveness for clients and enhanced efficiency for staff. Learn more.
- PARTNERSHIP: Guild is one of the partners in Heading Home Dakota, a regional initiative working to “end homelessness for every man, woman, and child in Dakota County within 10 years.” In 2013, our Delancey Street team received Heading Home Dakota’s Collaboration Achievement Award along with their Cochran Outreach partners. Learn more.
- COLLABORATION: Guild is one of the partners in “Make it OK,” a campaign to reduce the stigma of mental illness. Developed in collaboration with community partners, the effort is led by Health Partners, Regions Hospital, and NAMI-MN. As a partner, Guild pledged “a commitment to change the hearts and minds about the misconceptions of mental illnesses by encouraging open conversations and education…”