This statement outlines the policies and practices of Guild Incorporated regarding the collection and use of your personal information from your visit to our website (at https://www.guildincorporated.org and all of our related sites) and your use of our other Internet services.
- Notice to Minors
If you are a minor you should not provide information to Guild Incorporated without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Collection and Use of Information
Guild Incorporated collects general information about the usage of this website as well as any personal information that you provide. The personal information we collect depends on how you use our website and services. We will not distribute this information in a manner inconsistent with this policy unless required by law.To monitor site uage and improve the quality of our website, our web host may gather general information about the use of our site. They use Web server logs and industry-standard website statistics software to count the number of users who visit our website and to count the number of views of particular pages, as well as to track other general statistics about our website. They may also collect and retain data regarding your domain name, language, type of browser and operating system, Internet service provider, Internet protocol (IP) address, and the website from which you arrived at Guild Incorporated’s website. At times, our web host may share with third parties the aggregate information about overall usage of our website and other Internet services that they collect, in order to provide general information about their Internet services, sell advertising, or establish sponsorships or other business relationships.
If you register for events or sign up for services online, Guild Incorporated or its service provider will collect personal information necessary to process the transaction. This may include your name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, and credit card number or other payment information. The personal information you provide is encrypted and sent to us using a secure method in order to assure that your personal information is securely and safely transmitted. However, no one can give an absolute assurance that information intended to be maintained as private, whether transmitted via the Internet or otherwise, cannot be accessed inappropriately or unlawfully by third parties. We have taken and will continue to take reasonable steps to ensure the secure and safe transmission of your personal information.
All nonpublic information submitted to Guild Incorporated shall be used by Guild Incorporated and Guild Incorporated employees, independent contractors, and volunteers solely for purposes of Guild Incorporated’s business operations. Guild Incorporated may:
- Disclose nonpublic information to third parties, to assist in providing services or for other business process for Guild Incorporated. If so, Guild Incorporated will work with its service providers to meet applicable privacy requirements.
- Compile and publish statistical data with respect to users of the site.
- Misuse or inappropriate disclosure of nonpublic information in a manner inconsistent with this policy is subject to appropriate action by Guild Incorporated.
- Payment information, such as your credit card detail, is collected only to process a transaction and is stored in an encrypted format and reasonable measures are taken to ensure your payment information is not vulnerable to theft or interception. We will not store or distribute your payment information in a manner that is not necessary for processing a transaction. We employ third parties to assist us in fulfilling order and other requests involving payment, and these third parties will have access to certain personal information in order to perform their services for us. We limit the use of all such personal information by these third parties to performance of such services. We take reasonable steps to obligate these third parties to handle information appropriately and confidentially.
- When contacting Guild Incorporated at any of the e-mail addresses, we may ask for certain personal information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, or fax number. When collected for this purpose, the information is used solely to verify identity and to provide the assistance you are requesting. Guild Incorporated will not sell your e-mail address to any third party.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Guild Incorporated such as service announcements, administrative and fundraising messages and the Guild Incorporated Newsletter. If you wish to opt out of receiving communications please contact us at the contact information listed below.
- In the unlikely event that Guild Incorporated or substantially all of the assets of Guild Incorporated are acquired by a third party either in a bankruptcy court proceeding or otherwise, it is possible that your personal information would be one of the assets transferred. In such an event, Guild Incorporated would take reasonable steps to require the third party to maintain its privacy policies and practices.
- Links to Other Sites
Guild Incorporated’s website may contain many links to other websites. These other websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. Guild Incorporated is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Please check with the other sites to determine their privacy policies and how they may collect or use information.
Guild Incorporated takes seriously the security of your personal information. In the unlikely event that Guild Incorporated believes that the security of your personal information in Guild Incorporated’s possession or control may have been compromised, Guild Incorporated may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, Guild Incorporated would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent Guild Incorporated has your e-mail address, Guild Incorporated may notify you by e-mail or as otherwise required by Minnesota Statutes Section 325E.61.
- Contacting Guild Incorporated
We welcome your comments, suggestions or questions about our privacy statement and Guild Incorporated’s privacy practices. We also welcome your request to elect not to receive certain forms of communication from Guild Incorporated and third parties.Please contact us:
By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at: 651.925.8452
By fax at: 651.450.2221
By mail at:
Attention: Communications Specialist
130 South Wabasha Street, Suite 90
St. Paul, MN 55107