June 2017 Guild Matters: You Help Turn Our Gears
“This team of people believed in me when I couldn’t.”
Referred to us for service following hospitalization, Gayle lacked confidence in her abilities and hope for the future. That’s when our gears start turning.
Staff partnered with Gayle: listening, seeing her strengths, finding resources, building trust, instilling confidence.
Today, Gayle has seventeen years of sobriety and a job she loves. That’s what keeps our gears turning. Read our 2016 Annual Report to meet Gayle and others.
“I even started cooking for clients and staff.”
Each and every day, you are helping us advance our reach, access to services, and integrated care – creating outcomes that respond to community needs and reflect the preferences of those we serve:
- More than 3,400 individuals served across all programs and services in 2016.
- 929 calls from individuals and families responded to in one business day by our Community Access team – a 33% increase over 2015.
- Launched Behavioral Health Home Services as a first implementer in Minnesota, creating new access to integrated care.
- Added residential crisis beds to Maureen’s House and increased the number served by 32% over 2015.
- Expanded Employment Services into Scott County. And a record number of individuals across all counties served found jobs in 2016 – a 33% increase over 2015.
“They have followed through on what they say they do.”
—Dianna, Individual Served. Mom. Best Friend. Artist.
We celebrate these achievements with you, recognizing they are possible because of your partnership. Call us at 651-925-8450 with questions, comments, ideas or concerns. Your confidence in our stewardship is important. Thank you for your continued support.
From our Chair of the Board of Directors: Through Grace’s leadership, the spirit of constant innovation has become an indelible part of the culture of Guild Incorporated, and it will continue to serve us well as the health care landscape continues to change. On behalf of the Board of Directors, staff, and individuals served, we thank Grace, and wish her the best in her upcoming retirement.
June 14, 2017