Our roots go back to the 1970s. Today, we use our experience and knowledge to benefit the community by providing quality, cost-effective services. Services aim to prevent homelessness and counter things like unemployment, use of high cost emergency room and hospitalization services, and involvement in the criminal justice system – significant social issues that easily result when people with mental illness go without treatment and services they need to get better.
Frequently Requested Information:
- June 2017: Guild announces next Executive Director, Julie Bluhm. Read more.
- May 2017: Guild releases 2016 Annual Report. Read more.
- April 2017: Guild launches the Coming Home Pilot Project in partnership with Hearth Connection, HealthEast St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Catholic Charities. Read more.
- March 2017: Guild Incorporated’s President, Grace Tangjerd Schmitt, announces retirement plans. Read more.
- January 2017: Guild partners with Livio Health Group to advance integrated care. Read more.
- January 2017: Guild expands Hospital to Home initiative. Read more.
- October 2016: Guild expands Employment Services into Scott County. Read more.
- August 2016: Guild’s President, Grace Tangjerd Schmitt, named finalist for Minnesota Business Magazine’s Leaders in Health Care Awards. Learn more.
- August 2016: Guild welcomes new leadership as Tom Halverson, CFO for Qualitech, Dr. Sarah Kottke, and Dr. Bjorn Westgard join the Board of Directors. Read more.
- July 2016: Guild launches Behavioral Health Home Services as a first implementer in Minnesota. Learn more about the services.
- July 2016: Wilder Research releases new report on outcomes of Hospital to Home (H2H.) Read more.
- June 2016: Guild releases 2015 Annual Report. Read more.
- March 2016: Guild’s Hospital to Home initiative awarded funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD.) Learn more about the funding.
- February 2016: Guild increases capacity to serve approximately 110 more individuals annually through Residential Crisis Stabilization Services. Learn more about the services.
- February 2016: Guild launches new Housing Access Resource Team (HART), with a goal of helping clients find and maintain housing. Read more.
- November 2015: Guild welcomes new leadership as Mary Khimji, Associate Vice President at RBC Capital Markets, joins Board of Directors. Read more.
- October 2015: Guild welcomes new leadership as Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) Minnesota Director, George Stone, joins our Board of Directors. Read more
- September 2015: Guild mentioned in Star Tribune article about Dakota County Housing Initiative. Read the article.
- August 2015: Guild’s new wellness initiative, GameOn! for Wellness, was highlighted by Dakota County Statewide Health Improvement Program for promoting a culture of health among employees. Read more.
- August 2015: Guild welcomes new leadership as Marian Bayer was appointed Chief Financial Officer and Lou Gomez joined our Board of Directors. Read more.
- June 2015: Guild Releases 2014 Annual Report. Read More
- June 2015: Guild releases Guild Incorporated Member Center Study: Valuing a Community Support Program for recovery from mental illness. Read more
- April 2015: Guild Incorporated honors 25th anniversary by launching storytelling campaign, “25 for 25.” Read More
- March 2015: Wilder Research releases new reports on outcomes of Hospital to Home (H2H.) Read More
- February 2015: Guild’s Equilibrium (EQ) Youth Services featured in MinnPost. Read the article.
- January 2015: Guild Incorporated’s recent collaboration — the Minnesota Community Healthcare Network (MCHN) — featured in MinnPost. Read the article.
To see the archives, click here.