Youth Act Services – Equilibrium (EQ)
Equilibrium (EQ) is Guild’s Youth ACT Services, customized for ages 16-20.
Bringing out the Best in You
Mental health issues can interfere with your everyday life – school, work, friends and family. Building support to overcome those daily challenges can help bring out the best in you so that you can start fresh and work toward your goals.
Equilibrium and Youth ACT Services
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) is a comprehensive, community-based, team approach to serving individuals who have diagnosed (or diagnosable) mental illnesses, often accompanied by a co-occurring substance use disorder or other medical conditions, and a variety of social health complexities. ACT services benefit individuals who experience difficulty meeting and/or sustaining every day needs and/or in interpersonal functioning, education or employment. Individuals served often have histories of hospitalization or residential treatment for psychiatric care. Services can be accessed 24/7.
EQ is designed to promote optimal health and success in education, employment and community living.
- Driven by you. We get to know you and tailor services to your strengths, interests and goals.
- Flexible. You don’t have to come to our office to get services. We come to you.
- Community-focused. We help you make connections in your community, so you can reach your goals.
- Creative. We partner with you to come up with solutions to everyday issues you may face.
- Team-based. You will be supported by a team of professionals and peers to help you with your mental and physical health, housing, school, work and more.
Equilibrium helps you:
- Have a place to live that works for you.
- Get care for your physical and mental health needs without using emergency rooms as your primary resource.
- Identify available resources to meet immediate needs.
- Experience success as you explore work, school, or career opportunities.
- Develop your own personal support system.
How do I get more information?
Call 651.291.0067 and speak with someone on the Equilibrium (EQ) services team.
Who is eligible?
- individuals, ages 16-20; who
- have a diagnosis or symptoms of serious mental illness; and who
- may have co-occurring substance use disorder or problems with substance use; and who
- are experiencing difficulty meeting everyday needs.
How are services paid for?
ACT services for ages 16-20, are covered by Minnesota Health Care Programs. Private pay options are available.