Crisis Stabilization Services
Maureen’s House offers Crisis Stabilization Services in a safe, well-kept home in a South St. Paul neighborhood.
A Comfortable, Quiet Place to Go
If you are experiencing a crisis or other emergency situation and you have schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, or another psychiatric illness, you might need a place to go.
- Provided in a quiet, residential setting. Private and semi-private bedrooms are available.
- Accessible. Staff is available 24 hours a day.
- Focused on helping you restore stability, solve problems, and figure out what’s next.
Crisis Stabilization Services will help you:
- Meet your immediate needs for things like food, clothing, and medical care are addressed.
- Create a treatment and recovery plan based on your individual needs and goals.
- Stabilize symptoms through medication assistance: coordinating the medication management plan with prescribing physician, assuring access to psychiatric care, and helping to coordinate services with hospitals and other service providers.
- Make plans for the next steps including linking with other supports and improving skills / strengths needed to cope with crisis-induced stressors.
Getting Crisis Stabilization Services
Call us 24 hours a day at 612.267.5242. Access services anytime, day or night, if a room is available.
Our Crisis Stabilization Services are accredited by CARF.