Behavioral Health Home Services
Behavioral Health Home Services provide you with a team, working alongside you, to create a customized plan based on your needs and preferences, so you can meet your goals.
Services Designed for You:
- Person-centered. Services are based on what’s important to you.
- Focused on Whole Health. Aspects like housing and employment are included.
- Right where you need them. You don’t have to go to an office or clinic.
Behavioral Health Home Services will help you:
- access resources for food and medications
- navigate the health care system and coordinate care with other providers
- get to doctor’s appointments and follow through with treatment
- better manage your health conditions including physical, mental, and substance use
- maintain or access housing and/or employment resources
- involve your family and friends in your care as you feel comfortable
Who is Eligible:
- have a diagnosed or potential mental illness;
- actively enrolled in Medical Assistance;
- not currently receiving Targeted Case Management or Assertive Community Treatment Services;
- and have a completed diagnostic assessment (within past year.) If individual does not have a current diagnostic assessment, Guild staff will complete one.
Getting Behavioral Health Home Services:
Call our Community Access Services at 651-925-8490. Or, use our simple online form to inquire about Behavioral Health Home services. We will respond to you within one business day.