Table Captain Toolkit
To support you in this role, we’ve created this online toolkit. Below you will find information and resources organized by event location and date.
As a Table Captain, you’ve agreed to fill a table of 10 people. (9 guests + yourself) Here are some helpful tips:
- We recommend that you invite 12-13 people. This allows for those with schedule conflicts or last minute schedule changes. If more than 9 guests are able to attend, we will do our best to seat everyone at adjacent tables.
- We suggest you initially invite guests in person or by telephone. Then send a reminder hard copy or digital postcard to confirm your conversation with your guest. This combination of personal communication, supported by the time-saving means of email, generally produces the best attendance.
- We also recognize email and digital communications may be your preference for all communication. See the list of toolkit items below to support your needs.
InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront, Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Download the email version of the St. Paul Save the Date postcard invitation. Just right click your mouse to save the PDF image to your computer.
- Download the St. Paul guest list form Once you’ve confirmed your guests, complete the guest list sheet and send back to either Ajia Hagen or George Broostin by Wednesday, November 30, 2016. It’s important to return the completed sheet so we can make nametags for your guests. Return by email or mail to the addresses below.
- If you prefer to handle all your communications with guests by email, include a link to the 2016 St. Paul Event page: http://guildincorporated.org/donate/table-captain-toolkit/2016-st-paul-ladder-of-hope-event/
- Free parking is available at the Capital City Plaza Ramp at 50 – 4th Street E, St. Paul 55101. It is skyway connected and has a higher clearance to allow for SUVs and trucks. We urge guests to try and park at this ramp if possible as it is easier to navigate and accommodates all vehicle sizes. There is also limited vouchered parking available in the hotel’s ramp. However the clearance in this ramp is VERY low – people with larger vehicles will NOT be able to park here. Parking vouchers will be provided during event check-in.
- Valet parking will be available at the hotel entrance on Kellogg Boulevard at an additional cost to the guest. This expense will NOT be refunded by Guild. The InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront is pleased to offer valet services for luncheon guests at a special rate of $14 per car.