Our Internship Program provides undergraduate and graduate level students an opportunity to complement their studies through real world, career-related experience that meets the requirements of their academic program.
For student interns, the program provides:
- practical, hands-on work experience.
- opportunity to gain marketable skills.
- realistic perspective regarding business world.
- the chance to establish professional contacts and relationships.
- supervision and professional development
The university gains:
- an ability to better serve students by matching academic courses to real world needs.
- an opportunity to connect with professionals in the field.
- an opportunity to enhance the university’s image.
- a chance to create relationships within the business community.
And, we gain, too, through:
- opportunity to work with and provide feedback to academic leaders.
- ability to impact standard of professionalism in future workforce.
- opportunity for future manages to build management/mentoring skills by supervising students.
- opportunity for staff to share in the enthusiasm and fresh perspective of student interns.
Learn more about our Internship Program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 651. 925.8464